 Gaming / BrikWars / 161
Re: Brikwars in DC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:

I usually bring a bucket of assorted warriors... I tend to go higher tech,
but I can russle up some castle goons if need be...

guess I should get a new print of the rules.

Join up the WAMALUG mailing list. Christina is a bit busy at the moment
with BF:PDX, but in general she can set you up a room.

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

Actually, I'm already a part of the WAMALUG Yahoo group. I just never get the
mail or post anything :) Guess I'm one of those lurkers.. I'm mostly into lower
tech stuff, so I'll have to see what I can do to come up with some higher tech
machines. People aren't a problem.. I have plenty of all kinds of those... (
Jar-Jars anyone? ) Chances are I could come up with some speeders and fliers
fairly quick in a pinch. Should I just submit a request to Christina for a room
then? Any ideas as for a date?

BTW,just because I'm interested, does anyone else divide their forces into
companies and regiments, etc or is it just the little General in me that loves
that organization?