 Gaming / BrikWars / 160
Re: Brikwars in DC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:39:06 GMT

On 11:26 27/01/2004, Josiah Nicely wrote

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:

We (WAMALUG) used to brikwars at meetings every now and again. I think the
biggest reason we dont anymore is we dont have a champion willing to talk
us into doing it...

GMU is a great location... and free :-)

(tho YMMV, seeing as how I havent been able to get my butte montana to a
meeting in several months :-)

Hey, have armies.. will Brikwars. :) No armies, no problem. I'll lend, we
play,
everyone has fun. Sounds like a sales pitch? It is. The only thing I'm fairly
limited on is scenery simply because I have little room to keep it in. But
given
some time, I'm sure I can work out an arrangement to store some stuff
close by.

I usually bring a bucket of assorted warriors... I tend to go higher tech,
but I can russle up some castle goons if need be...

guess I should get a new print of the rules.

If anyone knows how to get a room at GMU.. let's get the ball rolling.
Anyone up
for a game in Feb?

Join up the WAMALUG mailing list. Christina is a bit busy at the moment
with BF:PDX, but in general she can set you up a room.

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC