 Gaming / BrikWars / 158
Re: Brikwars in DC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:19:53 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Sean Devolites wrote:

Would we hold it at GMU like WAMALUG or at a different location?  I've also got
a decent army that I'm willing to crush or get crushed.

Sean

I'm not very familiar with how WAMALUG goes about getting rooms at GMU, but
there should be no problem with getting a good sized room. Any local college, or
civic center would be open for use with just a little prior notice I think. We
could even probably get one at the Naval Academy.. how's that for irony ;)  As
for type of games...

I have a Civil War Army ( Lego Western to you purists out there ) that I'd like
to put into battle. If anyone is interested in challenging, I think I can meet
whatever can be brought to the table. FYI, I have about 300 union and 200 Rebs
so you can challenge whatever side you like.

I also have a fair size castle army, and I'm working on a company of
stormtroopers.

If anyone has a particular type of army they'd like to field, post it and let's
see if we can arrange some matches.