 Gaming / BrikWars / 157
Re: Brikwars in DC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:29:12 GMT

On 22:25 26/01/2004, Sean Devolites wrote

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Josiah Nicely wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:
Are you volunteering??? :-)

If that's what it takes... sure! :) I've been building some armies over • the past
few years and I'd like to put them into battle. Most of my collection • is in NC
right now, but given a few weeks notice.. I could get some sizable • forces and
maybe some scenery up here. I'm in Annapolis myself, but DC seems to be a
greater hub of activity. So yeah, I'm volunteering..

- Joe Nice Guy

Would we hold it at GMU like WAMALUG or at a different location?  I've
also got
a decent army that I'm willing to crush or get crushed.

We (WAMALUG) used to brikwars at meetings every now and again. I think the
biggest reason we dont anymore is we dont have a champion willing to talk
us into doing it...

GMU is a great location... and free :-)

(tho YMMV, seeing as how I havent been able to get my butte montana to a
meeting in several months :-)