 Gaming / BrikWars / 148
Re: A disturbing development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:43:07 GMT

As an Amercian, you have the God-given right to launch a pre-emptive attack on
any foreign national on the basis of any slight suspicion or rumor that he or
she poses some threat to your way of living.

You might want to give a nod to "the world community" by inviting them to join
in on pummeling this guy.  The English will probably be up for it, but if others
are too "wussy" or "rational", that should only harden your resolve.

And if, when France is a burning pile of rubble, we happen to discover that the
offending website actually pre-dated BrikWars.com, well so be it.  Let France be
an object lesson.

I can't be totally sure factual claims and of the legality of the above advice
(because IANAL [also, I am not a lawyer]), but don't let that stop you from
acting quickly and decisively on this matter.

Draped in the American flag (and not much else),

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith