 Gaming / BrikWars / 144
Re: A disturbing development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:21:42 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
"Brik Wars," as it turns out, is the name of a movie some Frenchman made:

http://www.brikwars.fr.st/

I don't understand French but I find this to be a very disturbing development.

That certainly is interesting.  Running through Babelfish, and not having
downloaded it, it appears to be a fan created Lego rendition of Star Wars.
Using prior use as an argument you could likely attempt to sue him or something
to get him to change the name of the movie if you were so inclined.  That
certainly is a puzzlement...

Adrian