 Gaming / 936
Re: I wanna play brikwars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 01:27:05 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Sarah Mather writes:
Is there any one in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area that would be willing to
teach me how to play.  I have looked at the web site, but I think I would
learn much better hands on...

Any takers?
LMK
Sarah

I can't be driving out to Wi right now, but as I am in Milwaukee every August
(for Gencon) maybe we (ie AFOLs in the area) could have a LUG meeting and play
some Brikwars afterwards.  Someone was having a meeting in the area this year,
but alas I had a Non-lego buddy with me and he wanted to get back to his wife
and kids.  But next year Jamie (my fiancee, wife by then) will be coming with
me, and I'll bet I can convince her that Brikwars would be some fun.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

Hiya Jason,

That meeting was at my house, we are having it again the Saturday of Gencon,
if people want to get together again.  If you will let me know what we need
to play, I will get it ready for for that day.

If there isnt a big draw for Brikwars, we can still get together and do what
Lego people do... PLAY!

More info to come when I figure out when Gencon is happening this yeaar.

Sarah