 Gaming / 838
    Re: Anyone going to Gencon? —James Seibert
   Gencon travellers, If we can, lets try BrikWars. Most people will have the necessary elements for most Tech levels used in the game and the space required for those elements would be considerably smaller than the pirate ships I have. I look forward (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Anyone going to Gencon? —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) What would you guys be trying to pull off at Gen Con? I'll probably be going 1 or 2 days. I will be volunteering too..... Anyway, please respond when you can~Evan Butzlaff (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming)