 Gaming / 809
  Re: Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names

(...) Either. (...) That is one of the nice things about the game that it does allow for walk ins. (...) Yea, that was definitely a bummer. I was just wiped by the end of Saturday, and I was also pretty wiped on Sunday plus wanted to relax and do (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names

(...) Ya. Official start time WAS 10 AM friday and stuff was going down but it really didn't get rolling till well into the afternoon. You just have to get your job/LEGO balance right! ++Lar (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming)