 Gaming / 808
Re: Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Before I write my big review of the game, I thought I'd again request
thoughts on the game.

Privately or via post? I know I had a lot of fun. It was great that I could
just walk in and take the tiller of IMS Revenue Cutter Sally Forth late in
the game.

I was bitterly disappointed that I was unable to consummate my rape, either
on Saturday nite or Sunday morning (Saturday, we had clearance to go another
hour when you quit... and we never got anything going Sunday) because that
island was gonna look like a horde of tax collectors visited it.

So ya, you need to take more time off and get an assistant DM next time.

++Lar