 Gaming / 785
  Re: BrikWars Forms

(...) Well-- Not sure what you mean by a definitions file, but my next enhancement is going to be for people to be able to save their troopers to their own armies. Hence each person can have an arbitrary amount of armies, each with an arbitrary (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Forms

(...) Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Forms

(...) I have the same problem. I wrote a PalmOS app that quickly calculates to-hit modifies for ranged combat, but don't want to release it until the new rules come out. I was working on adding ker-pow tables for vehicle damage, but I understand a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Forms

(...) Not too soon. But you don't need to worry much about recoding the equipment and trooper info, a couple of points got shifted here and there but nothing serious. Vehicles, robots, and magic rules have all gotten/will get rocked pretty severely, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming)