 Gaming / 733
  Brikwars at Brickfest

Heylo all! Im sure none of you know who I am since I havent posted on the forums in about 5 months, but hey- that's ok! Well, I'm going to try and get to brickfest this year (It's looking good so far, the 'rents have to break sometime! Who could (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Brikwars at Brickfest

(...) Yep rhino it is, if you're thinking of something along the blue model lower-mid picture here (URL) blue and white flying things behind are also W40K inspired, landspeeders. Anyway the APC in the pictures has 4 opening hatches, top mounted gun (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Brikwars at Brickfest

Hey Pearson!! Wow, it sure has been a while! And hey, of *course* we know who you are, silly. ;-) (...) Awesome! I'm planning on being there myself, I had tons of fun last year, and am expecting to have even more this year. ;-) (...) Huh. Well, I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Brikwars at Brickfest

Im not objecting to it, but I dont have enough castle minifigs to feild an army of enough size- But an alternative would be building an army of undead black and green alien like things... WOOO GO CASTLE BRIKWARS! Seriously though. Is it possible we (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Brikwars at Brickfest

(...) tactical sqaud painted ;) (...) I know, I have 2 of em! Ones on display above my monitor =] (...) I like those models... know who built them? Did you? (Stupid question? Im getting mixed answered? im tired...) I'm also going to try and add a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.gaming)