 Gaming / 718
    Query for interest in a new (space) game idea for Brickfest or whatever - Studded Death —Frank Filz
   I've been thinking about my growing interest in LEGO Space creations, and what a cool set of game rules Iron Crown's Silent Death is, and how it would be real cool to mix the two. Part of this idea also comes from the mixing of Silent Death rules (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.gaming)