 Gaming / 705
    New Game! —Mike Cormier
   My friend Sam and I tried a new battle game a while back. It can be played with nothing but Lego. Rules: (all rules can be changed-infinite adaptability!) -Move and shoot whenever is convenient (except on an opponent's turn). There are no designated (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: New Game! —Gino A. Melone
     (...) Rock smashes scissors, Scissors cut paper, Paper covers rock. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: New Game! —Mike Cormier
   (...) by (...) Oops! I forgot to say that if the attacker loses, it misses by 4*mark. A tie misses by the Mark number in dots. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.gaming)