 Gaming / 707
Re: New Game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Cormier writes:
My friend Sam and I tried a new battle game a while back. It can be played
with nothing but Lego.
Rules:
(all rules can be changed-infinite adaptability!)
-Move and shoot whenever is convenient (except on an opponent's turn). There
are no designated phases.
-To kill an enemy one must shoot from a unit within "a reasonable distance"
weapons kill anything of an equal or lower Mark automaticaly. They can't kill
anything of a higher Mark. Whether an attack is succesfull or not is decided • by
Rock-Paper-Scissors, or RPS (anyone know why paper kills rock, other than to
make it fair? Why not Lit Fuse? Scissors cut the fuse, fuse blows up rock rock
smashes scissors)
Oops! I forgot to say that if the attacker loses, it misses by 4*mark. A tie
misses by the Mark number in dots.
-Mark numbers are decided by whatever looks right to all players.
-if a cockpit is open, minifigs can be shot at and jump free if the vhicle is
destoyed.
-Any rules all players agree on. Cover, Mark limits and ratios, CP, civilians
anything.