 Gaming / 683
682  |  684
Subject:
New Lego Game on the Horizon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:23:10 GMT

Hi. My name is Morgan J. Steele. Over the last sevral years me and my
freinds have been creating a fun wargame using our legos. Over the coming
months I will begin to write down rules, and create a place on the internet
for my creation.

I've been a big BrikWars fan. It's a great game. But I for one, am not so
concerned about the minute details. BrikWars is the only game longer (and 20
times funner) than monopoly. Don't get me wrong, its a great game. My game
is very diffrent.

I've finished the basic ideas of this game. It is basicaly combat on a grid,
in a location made out of legos. This game really wont have ships or
vehicles, as it will concentrate on the 'mini-figgure' aspect of the game.
This game was originally created for recreating battles from Star Wars.
Eventually I plan to have rules for Star Wars, Knights, and a Secret Agent
type charachter.

This game will have many cool features:
Internet Play.
Simple and Customizable Rules.
Fun themes and Locations.

Unfortuantly there are disadvantages:
Lots of set up time to create the locations.
Lots of peices.

I would appreciate your comments, suggestions, and concerns. Thanks.