 Gaming / 585
Re: YALUGS, draft version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, David Goeb writes:
Just a note mentioning that I put up a recent
draft of YALUGS. Yet another LEGO Universe
Game System. Real original I know but there

This is genius!  I especially like the idea of using Lego flats to keep track
of unit stats.  I remember seeing Paul Gyugyi doing that for spaceships in his
Renegade Bricks game, but I never thought of doing it with minifig units.

I think he was on to the right idea, altho I guess he was thinking of
StarFleetBattles Box system. OGRE was typewriter check boxes in original too.

Building Lego dice is a funny idea too, although I'd suspect they wouldn't be
perfectly balanced.
It is not even close to true It cheats for all players [/:-D.

The only thing I can see that could be improved is the type - it could afford
another edit for punctuation typos, and you could make it more readable by
adding more frequent paragraph breaks and giving the section headings a
different color.
Yep, there are errors still. Will be fixed soon. Colors for sections Yes!

Thanks
DaveG