 Gaming / 573
    Another BrikWars RV question —Gino A. Melone
    What is the movement speed of various robotic propulsion systems? From talking to Mike, I think that it is the (4 * Pwr^2)/Mass. However, I think there is also a cap for each type of propulsion system. Thanks, Gino A... (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Another BrikWars RV question —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) That's the right formula. The HTML update of the RV rules is half-done, and I remembered to put the movement caps in this time. It would have been finished yesterday but I got delayed because I got contracted to work at Jim Henson Studios for (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)