 Gaming / 388
Re: My Ogre was a Daily Illuminator!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:41:17 GMT

In lugnet.build, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Wow!  My microfig-scale Ogre and G.E.V. were the Steve Jackson Games' Daily
Illuminator for May 23, 2000!  Yeah!  :-,

Anyone want to tackle the howitzer and Mark III Ogre?  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

I have a minifig GEV I need to take pictures of and then post. I'm still
figuring out the thrust vectoring for the turbofans at the back, and I need to
plaster it with dish antennas.

Unfortunately I had to upgrade my only USB equippped PC to Win 2000, and lost
access to my digital camera. Real soon now though I plan to get a bigger hard
drive so that I can run W2k, Win 98 and Linux.

I'd have to take liberties with the tracked vehicles, as I don't have any
really long tracks, just the short ones from Arctic and Tread Trekker.

George