 Gaming / 1893
    A great idea! --> David's idea —Avery Christy
   David, that is a smashing idea! Count me in! While I was thinking about this, I thought of a few set backs that are going to have to be ironed out before this thing gets going. 1. Who is going to do the action e-mails? Or will this be handled by (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming)