 Gaming / 1825
  Re: Question about quality of Best Lock...

(...) The LEGO:Best-Lock clutch power is hit-or-miss. You're right about the minifig foot accommodating the height of a Best-Lock stud, but I've found that the fit can be too loose (man overboard!) or too tight (I've stress-fractured my heel!) or (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming)