 Gaming / 1819
    more BrickQuest Q's —Joe Strout
   I hadn't really looked at BrickQuest before today's thread. Looks neat! But it seems like the BrickMaster gets to have pretty much all of the LEGO fun. He builds the dungeons, monsters, swag, etc. Players I suppose get to dress their minifigs, but (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: more BrickQuest Q's —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Yes, that's definitely true as the game stands now--once again, largely designed around gaming cons where players aren't going to bring much if anything. (...) I think that's definitely possible and it's something I've talked about with Jason (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)