 Gaming / 1817
1816  |  1818
Subject:
Questions about BrickQuest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:23:09 GMT

I've read through the BrickQuest rules.  I find the game intriguing and possibly
very fun - currently I'm thinking on building a 'capture the flag' type arena
for two teams playing against eachother (while finding secret rooms, treasure,
etc)

Questions:

Has there been thought about incorporating different types of weapon/armor into
the game play?  I'm thinking like sword being +1 attack, long sword be +2 (but
no shield) and armor/helment/shield be +1 defence, etc

Has there been thought about combining all of the parts of the game onto one pdf
printout?  Basically, include basic instructions on how to build Dungeons, Swag
items, Character Sheets, Monster Types, etc.

If and when I do build my dungeon, I will post here to let everyone know about
it!  And then give ideas/comments about its success/needs.

peace.

-Lenny