 Gaming / 1695
  What is GLUG

I've seen GLUG thrown around a few times. I know it's the Game LEGO Users Group, but I haven't found a group for it here. I'm thinking of starting a LEGO gamers group for the area I live in and am interested in expanding the GLUG concept. Any info. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: What is GLUG

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HwJ5Ms.210C@lugnet.com... (...) Group, (...) gamers (...) concept. (...) lugnet.org.glug exists. Also, we have a Yahoo group gamelug: (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: What is GLUG

(...) So far everything that's been done (and it's a fair bit, very impressive showing at GenCon last year for example by GameLUG) has been virtually organised... we're scattered all over. The organization is very loose and informal too. If you (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming)