 Gaming / 1659
De-lurk and MOC: OGRE/GEV miniatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:27:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi. I'm Dan Efran, the Martian Ambassador.

I've been lurking here since the end of my LEGO Dark Age, about a year ago, but
this is my first post and my first serious MOC.

Playable miniatures for Steve Jackson's classic wargames, OGRE and G.E.V.
The OGRE is its own scorecard!

http://www.efran.org/embassy/lego-ogre.html

Enjoy! All comments welcome.

- Dan Efran