 Gaming / 1654
Re: [Bricklords]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:10:27 GMT

Yes, there is a way to cheat.
There are many way to cheat. It's not a secured program, it's only a web page.
I know that many persons have cheated. It's a way of playing.

No, I will not be sharing what the cheat is, or how to do it.
Thanks.
I hope that nobody will broadcast a way of cheating. It is simple to find and
will spoil the pleasure for some.

Denix

____
The BrickLords need you !