 Gaming / 1651
    Re: [Bricklords] —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) This is one of those times where you can have your cake and eat it too. If you restart the level ("Lose all your equipment"), everything on the map resets except for your experience - kills, strength (boosted by elixirs), rapidity (ditto), and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: [Bricklords] —James Stacey
   cheeky :) with the reduced prices of Elixirs I guess I'll just hardcore it and not restart ta (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming)