 Gaming / 1613
  Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide

(...) Great guide, Pawel! Very helpful, even though I knew a lot of that. As for taverns...I haven't been rich enough to try the whisky or room-for-the-night, but eating the cheese seems to restore 1 vitality and the "rosted" orc restores 2V. You (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide

(...) Thanks - I updated it. I think I will run some tests with another character. I also think that once I have enough data, the guide will be broken up into "beginners" and "advanced". For now, that's why it's called "beginner's guide". I think we (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming)