 Gaming / 1589
    VLCWars! A simplified War gamming system —Dean Husby
   Hello all. This should have been out at the end of last year but the VLCWars! team has been very busy with shows and didn't get the final version ratified... Sadly we haven't had time to put up a website for this yet so it's just the gaming files. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: VLCWars! A simplified War gamming system —Frank Filz
   (...) Are any of you folks coming down to BrickFest PDX? This would be an excellent game for the gaming track. Frank (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: VLCWars! A simplified War gamming system —Dean Husby
   (...) I am, but unfortantly it appears that the rest of the VLCWars! crew are not... I don't think I could pull anything off by myself. Dean (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.gaming)