 Gaming / 1566
1565  |  1567
Subject:
Lego 2x2x2 dice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:01:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I did a search on dice in lugnet, and it seems that so far the best solution anyone found to make a pure lego dice is one made with 4x4 stud sides (see this lugnet post: http://news.lugnet.com/gaming/?n=1540 ) I may have missed a post completely, or I may have reinvented the wheel for a third time, but in case I haven’t, here’s the post.

While I was messing around with 1x1x1 bricks with 5 studs, I found out that one can get 4 of them in a 2x2x2 space... and that it also makes for a very solid cube, or, in this case, a dice.

Building instructions: (55 KB) http://www.mahjqa.com/stuff/legodice.jpg

Sadly, there’s still no way to get 6 plates with the numbers from 1-6 on them... (the fabuland plates I used go from 1-5)

Comments? Suggestions? Please let me know.

(yay. my second post on lugnet... ever.)