 Gaming / 1464
    Re: New Lego Game? —Laurence Hurst
   (...) I am planning on writing my own rules from scratch. I was thinking along the line of each game consisting of a number of rounds, and the players can buy weapons and ammo between the rounds. The game will probably be quite paper intensive (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: New Lego Game? —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) That's probably your best option, BrikWars isn't very well optimized for such stealth-intensive combat. The main fun of this game is that the terrorists and anti-terrorists don't know each other's positions; that's also the trickiest part to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)