 Gaming / 1423
1422  |  1424
Subject:
Timmy's Revenge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:00:13 GMT

Hi all,

Though I do not attend any Brikwar events, do any of you think a Timmy
Brikwars would be fun?

Here's the scenario: Year 1944. In Europe, a quiet fortress in a small
village occupied by warmongering Timmies is about to have a big suprise. The
base, unaware of the Lego Allies' heroic endeavour at the Brickmandy
beaches, will have no idea of the carnage that will visit them.

Here's a possible Lego Allies' plan: Force 1 will come through the beachead
behind the fortress. Meanwhile, Force 2 will go and pummel the fort to bits.

The fort has to withstand the attack and get their troops (though in more
numbers, the majority of the Timmies are malnourished) to ward off the
attackers.

Tell me if I'm just plain crazy or what you think.
PLMKWT

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean