 Gaming / 1417
    Plastic and Magic —Paul Coombs
   I just wanted to put forth a potential new Lego-based game that people might find interesting which I've dubbed Plastic and Magic. I'm a D&Der from way back and have been working on sort of "porting" it into Lego. For those of you who aren't as (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Plastic and Magic —Paul Coombs
     This was supposed to go to .org.glug, but somehow I messed it up. Please see my complete post in .fun.gaming and reply to .org.glug Paul (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug)

        Re: Plastic and Magic —Thomas Mitchell
   Paul, I attempted to contact you via email, but I got a failure indication. After reading your posting concerning the ruleset you are developing, I'd like to give it a whirl with my playgroup. We meet every 2 weeks or so to play 3rd Edition D&D, and (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Plastic and Magic —Paul Coombs
   Sorry about that! I haven't used that account for so long, I messed it up. It should have been pacjmc@simpcomp.com Paul (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug)