 Gaming / 1405
  Re: The debut of GLUG!

(...) Mis-phrased that -- and realize it now that I got an email to the effect of 'you're moving, congrats!' ;-) I just have to be out in the area for a few days, not really even work, but labor nonetheless so it will feel that way :-) For the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The debut of GLUG!

(...) Crap! No *more* than two more years in Chicago is the goal. I'm tired. -Tim moved to lugnet.people, and lugnet.people.tim-co....nappytime (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.people)