 Gaming / 1381
  Re: A national (global?) gaming-themed LUG!

(...) IMHO... (...) I think any fan developed brick-based or brick-inspired game would be approriate to include. It would give us more options on what to bring to events, and also attract a bigger group (which I know may or may not be good). (...) (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: A national (global?) gaming-themed LUG!

(...) I for one would avoid putting 'world' or 'global' in the title, as some people were discussing. If the group isn't localized then just don't put a location. You might as well put 'galaxy-wide.' How about "LEGO-Using Gamers' Network," or (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)