 Gaming / 1334
1333  |  1335
Subject:
Ultimate LEGO Vehicle contest 2002 photos & write-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:22:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It's several months after the fact, but better late than never.  I've added
a 2002 section to the Ultimate LEGO Vehicle contest website:

http://www.thereverend.com/lego/ulv

See photos from this, the 3rd annual such event, and read the accompanying
brief write-ups.  Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith