 Gaming / 1329
  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) Cool! Well, even if we're not doing a formal track, we'll get together and make something happen. (...) It would be fun to set up two nearly identical battles on nearby tables and play through them with the two sets of rules. (...) And (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) I won't have a lot of stuff along with me as I'll be flying down, but I'll bring some things. (...) That's something I keep meaning to do, but never get around to. :) We've got a humongous-scale battle (~1100 attacking ~400 heavily fortified) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)