 Gaming / 1319
  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

(...) I was trying to figure out a way to combine all of these concepts so they can work, but I really can't see a way to apply character statistics to an online game, since that would give our nice GM a headache. We don't want that. (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Dragon's Archipelago

<snip> (...) ill check these out when i next have some time. <snip> (...) That is the essential part of my idea. Each island, a new world! New rules, new ways of doing things. One would be exploration, one would be combat, one would have monsters (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)