 Gaming / 1288
Re: Some Brikwars Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Nathan Wells writes:

I'm staging a TL2 battle against some of my friends in a few days and I have
some questions:

snip<

1.  Aim at big things (like castle walls, centers of buildings, massive
conglomerations of troops, etc).  The idea is that if you don't fail your roll
by too much, then the miss still lands somewhere that does damage.

My friend Eric has the castle.  Mmmm...debris.....

2.  Shoot things that are on fire: even if you don't hit what you're aiming
for, you can quickly introduce some havoc-inducing walls of flame and fire.

One problem; the trebuchet's made out of wood!

3.  Launch plague-infested cows into defending citadels: perhaps not completely
useful in Brikwars, but a fun thought, nonetheless.

Got milk? ;-D

4.  I believe that a trebuchet, built as a mass driver, does explosive damage,
simulating the massive impact.  If that is the case (check me on it), then
missing by only a little bit might still be enough to do damage.

Sweeeeet!

snip<
-s

Thanks for the quick responce!