 Gaming / 1277
  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) Yes, that's a useful distinction to make. (...) I still think the continuing story line element is an important distinction. In fact, it's probably one of the most important distinctions. It's what keeps players coming back. If a game is just (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) Hmm. Currently, based on what we've developed so far for Starship, I would say the only real use of the brick is how the game encourages (pretty much demands) that everyone build spaceships and other space related MOCs and share images of them (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.gaming)