 Gaming / 1220
  Battle for the Cypress River Bridge

Long overdue, The pictures of the BrikWars games at Gencon are posted to BrickShelf. I would like to thank Dylan for his persistance to motivate me to finally post these long overdue pics. I have had bronchitis the past two weeks with no one to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Battle for the Cypress River Bridge

(...) Yes, it was fun. It was fun seeing everyone coming up to the table(s)and you could see them reliving their childhood(or adult hood) with Lego. One man was even passionate and almost brought in a huge destroyer ship, although I think his kids (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming)