 Gaming / 1216
1215  |  1217
Subject:
The Ultimate LEGO Vehicle contest (2000 and 2001)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:32:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I finally got around to making a proper website for the photos and write-up
of the Ultimate LEGO Vehicle contest, an annual event I've hosted for the
past two years at my house.

http://www.thereverend.com/lego/ulv

The general idea here is that a large group of friends comes over, spends
two hours contructing their vision of the ultimate LEGO vehicle, and then
the rest of the day is spent pitting the vehicles against each other in five
tests of speed, aesthetics, aerodynamics, power, and durability.  No motors
are allowed.  The full rules for the contest are presented on the website.

Hope you have fun looking at the photos, and perhaps you will be inspired to
try a ULV contest of your own!

Cheers,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith