 Gaming / 1207
  Re: LEGO gaming at GenCon '02

(...) Yeah! I took it off the baseplate to shrink it for packing thinking it could go anywhere without the blue, and didn't have to be an island. But the river of felt in that game just seemed to be calling to me :-) The point of the game (other (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: LEGO gaming at GenCon '02

(...) The two day slaughter was christened 'The Cypress Tree Massacre' because of James abundant supply of Cypress Trees on the battle field. ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming)