 Gaming / 1182
    Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Go to the top of the escalators and face the dealers' room. It's to the far right. When you enter the room, board games are on the right half and minis are on the left. Mini HQ is obvious from there. Chris (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) OK, so it's not as straightforward as it has been in years past. And Rio Grande isn't in that room at all. It appears that Evan and I are here and leaving notes on the signboard at BG&minis HQ. Anyone else? If you're here, call me at (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon —Evan Butzlaff
   Hey Chris, what's your hotel, and what's your room number? The number you gave us is invalid, James and I have been looking for you. Are you posting on the Wizard's computer?? We'll talk on the message board, Or, come to the miniature hall at 12:00 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming)