 Gaming / 1182
Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Evan Butzlaff writes:
I've heard you talk about the Lego booth.  Does Lego actually have a booth
at Gen Con??  And I also would like to know where the Miniature HQ is.

Thinking hard about where the Mini HQ and Minis game room is,

Go to the top of the escalators and face the dealers' room.  It's to the far
right.  When you enter the room, board games are on the right half and minis
are on the left.  Mini HQ is obvious from there.

Chris