 Gaming / 1171
Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 05:08:45 GMT

"Evan Butzlaff" <mad_genius123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gzs8rn.n1v@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Seibert writes: • snip

Hmmm, why don't we get radios instead?  Or manage to get a frequency on
motorola ones or something.  There might just be an easier way of keep • each
other posted.
Radios are an excellent idea, my concern with that is most people will not
have them (I could be wrong) and the Mini's HQ is a centrally known
location. We can at least make contact and coordinate from that location.

What day will Brikwars be, and what tek level?  I'll help
coordinate if no events are on Friday-Saturday.

I have an open schedule so the timeframe will depend on when everyone wants
to play.  Some have suggested a low Tek level, 2 or 3. I have to make some
hard and fast decisions on the parts and minifigs to take, I will be
carpooling up to Gencon with one other person so far and space will be a
cosideration, although I am impressed with the amount of stuff people took
on a plane to BrickFest. I will try to post pics of what I am taking before
next Wed.

An additional note, if players bring just their minifigs and small bits, I
can bring the scenery.
~Evan Butzlaff
James