 Gaming / 1170
  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

(...) Hmmm, why don't we get radios instead? Or manage to get a frequency on motorola ones or something. There might just be an easier way of keep each other posted. What day will Brikwars be, and what tek level? I'll help coordinate if no events (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

"Evan Butzlaff" <mad_genius123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gzs8rn.n1v@lugnet.com... (...) snip (...) each (...) Radios are an excellent idea, my concern with that is most people will not have them (I could be wrong) and the Mini's HQ is a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

(...) I'll bring something! At least a few figs, maybe a smallish building or two, and maybe a fantastic creature or two. I still have a week to procrastinate so we'll just have to wait and see. I'll look for your stuff at the miniatures desk in the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

Hm. Radios are quite a good idea, I don't have one myself but I might be able to get one. I'll let you know on that. I'll be able to bring a nice sized army and some terrain and hopefully my republic gunship, as well as a friend if we do play (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

Spiraling, spiraling out of control. I already have a back seat full of bricks and figs. I could bring the truck. Bwah ha hha ha ha ......ha....ha......ha..... Are there template sheets for troopers/characters? I will try to bring a radio. I will (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

(...) I have stat sheets for my stuff. I also have a stat sheet for my Gunship (Thanks To Richard Parsons). If you need anything just post. ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

"Evan Butzlaff" <mad_genius123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H04FsB.90F@lugnet.com... (...) Are the stat sheets homebrew? Can you send me some copies? I am working 10 straight till I leave for Gen so time for me is short. I will try to post (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

(...) Here's the gunship stat's: (URL) Butzlaff (P.S. Any other stats needed? I used the troop classifier for my troopers) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming)