 Gaming / 1169
1168  |  1170
Subject:
Questions for Mr. Rayhawk or other knowlegible source on Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:02:49 GMT

Ok, I know the rules say you don't have to use the rules, but I like rules,
so here are a few questions on Brikwars-

1.  Can you add a PowerSource to a Vehicle?  I have a mech that could handle
a MkIV Laser, but power isn't enough.  Is it ok to add power at a cost?

2.  Is it OK to have (almost) never-ending missile supplies?  In Mechwarrior
3, which my BrikWars models are based off of, you have more missiles than
are just in the launcher.  What's the rule in Brikwars?

3.  Say missiles are expendable.  If I have a mech with 2 MkII missiles, and
he shoots them both, is the Movement Panalty from the missiles gone?

4.  What all do you calculate as Chassis on a mech?  Even after Reading the
RVS, I'm still confused.  Take a look at this-
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=202447  That's one of my mechs.
What parts count as chassis?  If I just count the baseplate that is above
the Waist it is a small vehicle(36 dots), which doesn't seem quite right,
but all well if it is.

5.  Anyone interested in coming to Idaho to take me on in Brikwars?  And how
would I sign up for Brikwars at BricksWest 2003?  (Not that I am coming for
sure, but still...)  My friends like brikwars, but are a bit to lazy to
build their own armies, so either I build them one, or they use one of my 3
armies.

Ryan Wilhelm
    GRAYBANDIT
http://graybandit0.tripod.com/