 Gaming / 1164
  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

Thanks for the fast writeup, Frank! And thanks again for running such a great game. I think having a few people around who could handle the "normal" activities of movement and combat meant that when one of us was near contentious happenings, we (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

(...) Yes, thanks to the Animation folks for not needing their room. I think we also gained one or two players who got suckered into the game instead of playing with animation stuff... But you were a help on Friday. You came up with a couple (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)