 Gaming / 1108
    Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Almost forgot - the other thing we used to do is build a whole bunch of dungeon 'modules' on the old green 10x20 bricks. We'd hide them under the table and asseble them together like dominoes as the players traveled further and further into (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —Frank Filz
   (...) Dungeon scenarios don't have to be devoid of role playing. Actually, most of the Fantasy campaigns I have run have had a majority of the scenarios involve an underground or indoor location. Outdoor locations though can be the easiest to do if (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)